Monday, November 15, 2010

Good Morning!

Loch Ard GorgeImage by oemebamo via Flickr
Friends and foe alike,

Good morning. I'm not sure this page gets out to yall are not. Well I know if does that seems strange but it one strange life I'm leading anyway.

It is more like a living well if you had the complete new edition that I'd like for you to have you may understand my pessimism at being able to communicate with anyone.

I hope so because who knows maybe there are to sides to a story and if this is out and I'm talking to a world that doesn't know the other side to begin with then I would feel like a fool but I'm a little down today but not enough to say I'm this or that which is a term I've had drilled into my head so much it stuck.

I doubt this and I doubt that and if I got too positve it would be a the wrong thing to do but hey I would like your Vote for fool of the year for having faith in anything.

Now I has some things I read over the week-end about ADHd in that old book I have said so many times was like looking in the mirror but I may have to go try to turn my mood around by some means and it isn't that hard for me to do that and it isn't hard for it be swung back the other direction by whomever decides to help make it go that way.

Yall have a good day and I hope i'll get something out that is of some use in a little while.

God bless, Peace, Love and knowledge!

-Floyd C. Wooley
  








Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts