Monday, November 15, 2010

I thought I would repost with some notes on my life................

Eminem logoImage via Wikipedia
Freinds,

Everyone has a story to tell, some of us can write songs and perform them to the benefit of millions. some of us can write something I have to admit I do as often as I can.
Some of us love Art be it in whatever form with some of the most being of our partners and friends of which may be a woman in my case or a man in another's and show that Art as a compliment for the years they may have or may still be in most cases "our Freinds" or much more.
Their are other ways to express your admiration for most anyone.
This post is dedicated to two of my family that have been instrumental in making my life worth living from the day they were born and to the Mother that raised them. I helped but not as I would have wished only due to my working so hard to provide.
To my son as the oldest of the three when you hear this song take it damn right man which I know you will!
I love Yall and have a great night or day when you get the chance to hear this or see this post!

God Bless, Love, Peace and knowledge!

-Floyd C. Wooley

Eminem, man this song goes out to my family which has been through at least a little upheaval over the last few years or a storm that spread us in different directions but we still Love each other in some way shape or form! Who knows how much one of us has toward the other but well figure that out as it becomes apparent- I'm patient and understanding!

Never let 'em say you aren't beautiful or in anyway get you into a position that you feel pressure by even your family to live your lives as you see fit! Just be safe!








Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts