Thursday, February 24, 2011

NASA Chief: U.S. was not properly prepared to retire or replace Shuttle?

Friends,

How could I agree more? Well I agree to tenth degree! In fact why retire our shuttle fleet in the first place.

I say this or write this as I anxiously await the flight of the shuttle this afternoon!

I wish the crew all the best as break the surely bonds and begin a multi-dimensional mission that has some fantastic and/or amazing items on the itinorary hat includes a humanoid robot of mean that I hate I missed the details of exactly what the humanoid root is capable of much more than the one shown on PBS.org and Alabama Public Television last night that looks and sounds like te creator of blade runner that I borrowed a dics player unlike anyone under the age of most likely 35 has ever seen from a freind to watch in 1984!
The other item on the itenary has something to do with rocks in the polar ice cap that in fact to my knowledge came from Mars itself and if so present a list of questions fo man-kind.I hope the mission to answer some of those questions is answered.I also as an American that puts John F. Kennedy in my top five President's of all time in fact no offene William J. Clinton possibly slightly ahead fo number one or Two. Hell how do you put Franklin Roosevelt in the mix?Top three or tied for first maybe my best answer for all three!As for President Kennedy he put us into space thanks to his service and survival during World War II on PT 109 and is unfortunately short tenure as President! All Three are Hero's of the modern American Age!Now we need to continue that legacy of American leadership in Space at almost any cost!
 We certainly have allies but do we want to have to depend on them for our continued success in Space just as it starts to pay rewards that could amaze and dazzle if not and most likely would improve the quality of life in our country and on this planet in the very near future?I think NOT!God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!-Floyd C. Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts