Sunday, December 18, 2011

ADHD: The 5 am regimen I'm on to motivate and maintain some measure of focus and concentration and focus to accomplish a task is as follows. First let me say I have for twenty years in 2012 trying only for the last 7 years in a residential treatment program that any freedom loving and sane American would be against if they themselves had to spend six months in much less 7! For 13 years life was grand as I built a career and raised a family. The last seven have traumatized my mind and limited my ability to acheive my dreams. Nothing positive has come of it for anyone in my life and the worst part is I have met other people in the same system by whatever name they themselves may call it. Mind talk, home monitoring, community service, illegal use of the social security system, talking to spirits- that I told one nice lady, quit whispering to the bastards! I know Mans voice when I here the SOB! Tell the both of them to shut, go to hell- like I do and have a damn adderall. Now everybody knows she needed that was there and they indeed shut up. I walked back in and her mind was at ease with a smile on her face. I said 'you look so much better and later she jumped in my arms and paid one hell of a compliment. A crime? If you think so ask millions of Americans that have been to Jamaica, Costa Rica, Brazil, The Netherland's, Belize or China! I didn't ask a question I just made a statement. I know people from every walk of life but that of criminals that lead me to beleive that when I was in Jamaica and my Hotel driver said 'relax , mann. Your not in the States anymore- you and your girl have some fun and do you need a paper to roll one' 'I'm sorry I couldn't service your needs before you left the airport lobby mann, cause I have better stuff for less that is more in quanity.' I later learned the hundreds of dealers in the airport just part Margrgu

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts