Saturday, June 15, 2013

Journal Entry 061513-A: My Desk Top Computer is Fixed.

Friend's,

Bill at Rent-A-Geek got my computer fixed and back to yesterday.

This time I did what he said to do but tell anybody the government might turn the hacking job over to the Chinese by way of a sub-contractor hired by the damn Taliban.

Lord I'm just kidding I hope. LOL!

The bottom-line is that I have begun to update my "pages section" on the "Battleship Marine blogspot and hopefully you'll find something of interest on my blogs.

I am serious about Rent-A-Geek they can handle all your IT needs .

Their phone number is over on the Letssellsomethin blog if you need IT work you can count on.

Thank you and have a great "Father's Day" Week-end.

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts