Saturday, December 31, 2011

Power Inverter: Test Results.



Friends,

The power inverter test using a 300 watt unit proved that if you are going to drive in the daytime with no lights and in good weather and no radio you can delay a costly alternator replacement. Your own results may vary.


I personally have owned higher wattage inverters that would possibly handle all your needs even framing a damn house after a natural disaster! That one unit I owned come think my father borrowed or the last trade contractor that used it may have it along with one if the three generators I once owned or the fourth one the guy ran off to louisianna with for God's sakes.

The bottomline is an inverter will get you to work. Ill stock one at Battleship Marine!

F.Clifton Wooley

We can have you one here now just let me know. We can ship it anywhere in the world!

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts