Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The day after: The BCS Championship Game! Congratulations and Reflections.

Friends,
I'm speechless over reasons that are best left said! The game was great. Changes in people we love but finx that are somewhat delusional to what they have done to us that even makes days or nights like many of us find later in our lives to not quite feel the same as when we were young and naive or just blind take the luster off to a degree we hate to even admit.

One thing is certain and as my oldest son and I agree, the older we get our personality changes. My belief is that those changes are more pronounced by the events in life we experience and how those around us interact and react to us based on what they oh just let it ride like some people say to do in my life.

The best thing to do is just get out and away when you can from the people that more than irritate and enjoy life with someone before you let them get to you.

I wish I could take my own advice, maybe you can.

I should'nt be giving or taking advice tonight or ask you too because I got my feelings hurt last night like I thought I would so that is my fault.

Not by my kids or grand kids. In fact we pretty much had fun together.

I sure hated to see Maze leave the game early and he sure will be missed as will Trent if he leaves early. I know he has children to think about and I hope he does.

I'm about finished for tonight I guess. I've got a lot to work on before I talk much more about ADHD because it aeems some people just have a hard time understanding each other some you wish would find another interest or hobby to study. If you can call it study.

So much for the game. Mediacom sure let a bunch of folks down in Baldwin. I doubt a credit on the bill will make up for not having service

Personally I like my direct tv.

I will try to think of the game off line.

God bless, peace, love and knowledge!

F. Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts