Saturday, January 14, 2012

Good morning America and Planet! I would love to have an original jingle for the morning but;

Friends,

I just can't make much of life on Intuniv by itself and usig a group of doctors none of which may even realize it against you, did I say they may not even realize it takes just enough fire from your soul that you can't get much more done than run in circles a miserable way to ruin what I stand for!

I want desperately out of this prrogram that destroys lives and ruins the client patient and even the client attorney privelidge. Spell check has ruined my spelling and im afraid to try and learn to use it on my smart phone because it may cause me to lose a post so I wing it by memory.

Thats all I can handle right now have a good day and fight for freedom from all oppressiin.
It ruins the mind.

God Bless, Peace, love and knowledge!
F. Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts