Thursday, February 16, 2012

Journal Entry: I have wanted to speak with Charlie Dukes, Dan Garroway, Hayne Dukes and Randy Dobbins privately on Adderrall Xr or Vyvanse so that I could ask them to help me defend myself against my families tyranny but have not been allowed to do that! They can only if you please have mercy on Charlie as he has been through the hells of life and I respect him as my mentor! God bless him and Donna Sue Dukes, their family, Dan and Ellie Garroway as well as Randy Dobbins! They know me almost as well as Valerie and much better than my father! My poor mother may not know the all hell I have endured but does have some knowledge of it first hand and said so to my father directly on more than one occassion directly! God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge! F. Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts