Monday, March 19, 2012

Journal Entry 031912-F: Allison and Brian? It will be okay just take care of Jackson for his grand-daddy! I didnt want to hug you baby a few days after Lucy died and Boo Boo and I were sick because I thought the skin eruptions that were one in my right ear and a couple in other places of no real personal place except the one in my ear might be contagious! The Rescue Squad should have led me to the FBI in Birmingham instead like the U.S. Attorney advised me! The FBi directed me to damn Birmingham not the U.S. Attorney. He the U. S. Attorney told me to get evidence to the FBI! The agent on duty said See Dawn Nolan! I was too ill to get there and turned around. I was disoriented by the poisoning but co-herent! Why Doctor Ney didnt you beleive me? The FBI has been rude to me and I'm evidence to convict and able to testify to a time line of events eight years long! Allie you are safe I know you resisted and God will bless your family for doing so! God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge! Floyd Clifton Wooley Thank you C-Spire for saving me and innocent southerners! Go to hell agent Frank! I hope that wasnt too rude a comment of truth! Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts