Monday, March 19, 2012

Journal Entry 031912-E: WEAR Channel 3? I'm going to try and get to you and Sacred Heart! Please call the Justice Department and help me. I 'm I. Kind of a desperate situation here that is pretty damn innocent or whatever you call it when your family tries to murder you out of greed and selfishness. Check on my mother please! I dont trust Floyd E. Wooley in any way shape or form! Idont want not one family member or their damn friends are associates involved! They all are crooks and scoundrels yet to be prosecuted. I need your assistance possibly if I can calm down. I need my belongings protected til moved! Thank you! God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge! P.S.- Sacred Heart! No Baptistst Hospital Please, it goes way back in my ex-wife and my life history! Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts