Thursday, March 22, 2012

Journal Entry 032212-G: Allison and Valerie Love me! I'm so ill I sent Allie a text asking her to call me in the morning and get me motivated before I got weak and down by 10 am. You know Allison thought I should be able to get up like anyone else and go tonight? I'm so glad she doesnt know how terrible my life has been. She had Val call me and when I told her how ill I am she said she would be here by 9:30 am Tomorrow morning to help me get up to the doctor! That is how all of us men and women are from Dauphin Island Parkway in Mobile! We always love each other and help each other. No questions asked! We some of us have been through hell. We stick together though, even though some dont like us or understand us. D.I.P. is like a small town where most people are more country than Rich Snootie folks that have spoiled drama loving kids! We dont beleive in torture or parents that are control freaks! There you have it! God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge! Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts