Saturday, March 3, 2012

Mr. President O'Bama, I guess it would take a presidential directive to the FBI that this situation smells like a rat and needs to be investigated to prove the corruption, descrimination and psychological torture that is possibly condoned at some level in government and by Regions Bank in this eight year case. I just committed a crime by trying to get this message out that includes many people I havent had the proper chance to be deposed about. I have just offended everyone but truth loving freedom of speech persons of all ethnic backgrounds and those of us forced into retirement by way of defaming a pharmaceutical company that is not at fault. Mr. President I hope I have just made sense in this post. God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge! May I add Truth! I've tried everything to motivate someone to help that teller by making sure the surveillance A/V has not been tampered with. Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts