Friday, April 6, 2012

Journal Entry 040612-A: Good Morning Planet! I survived taking 1 more anti-biotic capsule than I felt like I should have taken last night. Shew! My left eye feels better too I just need some dad-gum reading glasses. Light incoming this morning as expected. All quiet once when I woke up from a Baldwin County and Loved ones nightmare and light incoming on another occasion when I awoke from another nightmare along the same lines and as stated when I woke up to a beautiful sunrise in the old eastern sky! So fire the early riser and keep who ever didnt show up to work or fell asleep at the control panel last night! Coffee another SU-24 is waiting so let me get to lliving another day trying to escape 19680 without the bi-directional advice rained on me this morning so I can back to a place to have a brick and mortar store and some ADHD medication that helps me run a computer, analytics and enjoy the second half of life! God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge! Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts