Sunday, April 29, 2012

Journal Entry 042912-A: I Just Cant Do it!

Friends,

I just cant do it!

I'm just not going to the emergency room!

I'm just gonna stay hrre and suffer it out!

I'm not even depressed about it!

I just miss having a woman that could go with me and someone to be with Boo Boo!

I'm just that way. I have been married all my life and I dont care who monitors me and try's to convince you especially if they use reverse psychology, just forget it I really dont feel like it right now.

I Love my ex-wife so much and if she's happy I'm happy for her she gave me so much including this wonderful companion ( Annabelle "Boo Boo" Wooley) that has never been alone more than one night that I know of if that!

I guess this illness could kill me and she'd be alone without me but I'm sure she would go to her mama Valerie!

I'm so tired of people trying to force to do something or trying to force me to not do something by using every tactic in the book I just get worn out from it all!

The bottom-line is I hope everyone marries or for that matter has a partner in life they can depend on like I used to have regardless of the circumstances as to why we arent together anymore!

I have kids that are young adults but they live to far away to know what miserable situation I am in having monitors that really dont act like they want this story told.

I guess that is it. I need to at least vacuum this place up and get some of the real bugs up so they drive me slap dab insane!

Who knows what people think but I hope you have a nice Sunday!

God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts