Sunday, June 16, 2013

Journal Entry 061613-A Happy Father's Day Dad!

 
 
 
To My Dad,
 
 
First I want to say "I Love you with all my heart"! Yall I seem to feel more and more about Life as I get older and I'm a loss for words right now to write much more than "Damn Dad you oughta write some more stories because the one's you have told me sure have come to pass and I'm trying to overcome some of them.
 
 
Oh Hell. I am at a loss for words right now. Let me just end this Father's Day post I hope you get to see somehow by saying "I Love You with all my Heart" and "I hope we get to get to go for another boat ride and to another Bama game soon."
 
"I Love that Causeway too- just like you. Know matter how many times a hurricane might wash us from one end to the other!"
 
"I understand now why "A Bridge Over Troubled Water" by Simon and Garfunkel is your Favorite Song other than "Yea Alabama"!
 
Roll Tide to my best friend!
 
God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!
 
Floyd Clifton Wooley
 
P.S.- The above pictured book was published by the following Company:
 
New South Books
P.O. Box 1588
Montgomery, Alabama 36532
 
For:
 
The Alabama Coastal Foundation
122 Fairhope Ave
Fairhope, Al. 36532
 
Copyright 2004
 

 

 
 
 


No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts