Monday, April 30, 2012

Journal Entry 043012-D: Thank you! I want add some friends to the List!

Friend's,

I just want continue to thank people from all over the planet by adding the following countries to the list already started:

62. Iraq
63. Moldovia
64. Gabon
65. Mongolia

*Note: I may have already listed one or missed one but the appreciation is heart-felt beyond words!

I want to say I took a 1/4 SU-24 earlier today that has worn off! I went hyper at least an hour ago and tonight getting a good nights sleep is crucial!

A few more days and I can get my nerve pills. I wish you could see me shake trying to write this!

Please always remember I am a Shire man through and through although I am not affiliated with them other than I admire their courage, determination and strength not to mention their medications!

Why is it ADHD people stress ourselves out or do we? I dont know. Maybe I do who knows right now. LOL!

God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts