Monday, April 30, 2012

Journal Entry 043012-C: Lord I Know it sounds Crazy to Accomplish!

Friends,

I managed to get the pancakes made Me and Boo Boo fed.

The truck cranked and thank God I got my prescriptions dropped off for pick-up on the third.

I sure wish I had one lady in my life to help me accomplish a little more and that I could somehow be worth her time!

I know that sounds crazy to some people but to some of us it is just a fact of life.

I hope their arent many ladies or men in the position I find myself at any age!

I have friends but leave at that okay for now.

Let me see if I can make it through the next few days and last but not least "I hope my ex-mother-in-law is doing okay in Mobile"!

Oh I did take 1/2 an SU-24 with breakfast! Now if I could just analyze something?

God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton WooleyRiteAid.com

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts