Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Journal Entry 050112-D: Please Educate yourself and do not accept Two-Way Implants!

Friends,

Please for God's Sakes do not be deceived!

If you accept a Two-way hearing device in your life my friends you will suffer a possible fate beyond your worst nightmares!

Please for the sake of yourself, family and descendants fight the use and impleminatation of any mind control device!

Be very vigilante I am losing the fight to just get to a medical doctor based on multi-person use of defiance and non-defiance psychology!

It freezes you like a deer in the headlights and can eventually lead to major health issues at the very least!

I need a miracle from man-kind to get through the next couple of days and then I still have to get to a medical doctor to avoid at the very least loss of hearing and at the worst death.

I would hate to think I had to worry each and every day about if when I have been poisoned it was contagious!

God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts