Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Journal Entry 050112-C: I am so Sad!

Friends,

I am so sad you cant imagine how much so!

I'm hurtin everywhere and want to take the Cymbalta my doctor gave me last week but without the Clonazapam I'm scared to death it could make things at night worse!

I fell asleep last night with the television turned off under vrrbal and electrical shock through my ears and head in some type of torture chambrr I dont have the technical expertise to figure out nor the courage left to investigate!

I hope the pictures and video solve the mystery!

My poor dog!

I dont want to die and leave her alone or miss for that matter and for God's sake my children and grandchildren without whatever it was I was trying to explain, ok?

I'm just physically ill and nervous about how to get Boo somewhere safe and myself medical attention without dieing first!

I Love this county so damn much I sad as anyone could imagine to be sitting here with my life on the line trying to live long enough to be able to testify against those responsible for at least my possible demise!

I'm about to die from the stress!

It has been one long sad eight years even when it didnt appear so yet looking back on it!

I feel so sad for the ADHD, ADD, Depressed or anyone else for that matter that stands against hate!

1/2 SU-24 to write this post!

God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts