Friday, May 18, 2012

Journal Entry 051812-B: Anyone that tell you to cancel your Insurance and Close your Business!

Friend's,

I slept fine last night but if anyone tells you to cancel your Insurance, Close your Business, Divorce your wife and don't take drugs/or Medication for God's don't take their Advice and keep them at arms length if they are a family member and love them from a distance!

If they are a so-called friend stay the hell away from them and work like hell to save your life, love and business in no certain order!

Don't kill em for God's Sakes because you'll go to hell and there is enough hell on earth and good God What if yall were in hell together for eternity?

Jesus Christ never, ever live in this Country without Insurance and the ability to see a doctor of your choice on a moments notice with a chance for a different diagnosis or you'll be as Insane as I am!

Last night my ears hurt so damn bad I'd nuke em if I thought I wouldnt hurt again like last night and have some people stand around somewhere listening to me suffer and do nothing to help me to do some kind of job and call me Insane in the 21st Century!

God help them!

President Obama I'd for you for a third term if you can solve this healthcare crisis, keep a strong military and defend individual rights as well as balance the "damn" budget again in our lifetime!

God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

BarackObama.com

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts