Friday, May 18, 2012

Journal Entry 051812-C: While I Have the Testosterone to Write This Post!

Friend's,

I've wanted to write this post for year's but fear of direct retribution from my wonderful monitor's that sit back and watch you suffer in agony while they plan some stealth gutless attack on you a simple "civilian" yourself in the name of something, higher purpose or community service or damn private uncivil militia activity that has a few members of our government as members or at least that is the "impression" you are left with when in fact you have all the damn respect in the on the planet for "law enforcement" because your best friend's in business turn iut to be the people in real "law enforcement" you get to meet and know!

A few child hood and young adult memories scarred that feeling and other's reinforced your feeling of respect and good will shown by "the real people involved in "law enforcement" but building homes for "law enforcement" officer's gives a person and their team of tradesman hopefully to feel that same appreciation for the badge!

The post I want to write is the following "gut" feeling about a possible issue we as motorist never consider unless we have pet's and/or work on our own vehicle's!

Let me just ask you a question and you can answer it in your own mind or send a comment.

Have you ever considered that when you run over "road kill" you might be putting your health and that of your family and pet's at risk as well as yourself?

Think about it; I did on aome Adderrall XR, Vyvanse or Ephedrine one time and it has stuck in mind ever since!

That's why I am so particular about my dog under my vehicle or at tge pier or park just to be honest with you!

I love my pet, my family and my own health to much to not have noticed on one of those medications!

For God's sake be careful on the road trying to avoid hitting "road kill" for the safety of other driver's but at least watch your pet's, your family member's and yourself when working on your vehicle!

I am certainly not letting one of these do nothing but maim and destroy monitors off the hook but be safe out here anyway!

God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

aShire cares.com

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts