Saturday, February 2, 2013

University of South Alabama - MEN'S BASKETBALL COMPLETES ARKANSAS TRIP SATURDAY AT UALR

University of South Alabama - MEN'S BASKETBALL COMPLETES ARKANSAS TRIP SATURDAY AT UALR




Y'all please see the link to USA's Article on the game tonight. I'm kinda weak from a recurring nightmare that hopefully Thomas hospital in Fairhope can solve for me.

I had some tests done the other day and I'm too ADHD and weak to think of much too say but if your ADD or ADHd hang in there and be careful who you let know your on any ADD or ADHD medication because we can all be had. I sure have.

I'm not on any ADD, or ADHD medication anymore and to be perfectly honest I think it might kill me one-day not being on the medication. If you are ADD or ADHD and are not on the medication "I wish you well"! You may need all the best wishes in the world in the coming years.

It's wonderful to be "Brave" but foolish if you are in a position to be hurt over it and NOT have the opportunity to meet your goals in life because you got hit by the people on this planet that don't think much of the ADD or ADHD for what-ever reason. I also meant to say "unable to protect yourself"!

Take care my friends. I mean it y'all.

One last thing in today's age of technology be careful who you blame if you get hit! I was Taoed before he was in several different ways!

Thank you!

Go Jags!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts