Thursday, July 11, 2013

Journal Entry 071113-A: Cliff's Thought of the Day!

Friend's,

After going to the Doctor yesterday and diagramming every place on my body that hurts "I take back what I said about not wanting to take pain pills the rest of my life"! Funny thing is I never finished the Diagram for Gods Sakes before they called me back! LOL!

Actually they plan an MRI and have offered me an epidural so maybe they can narrow down the worst pain and which in my left hip and leg- well I'm on pain pills now and to be honest that's where it "even" on the pain pills still is noticeable.

I hope they do a complete head to toe Diagram and look at my Brain too and see if I one!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

P.S.- I think I might post their business card to my advertising blog because I slept like a baby last night on those muscle relaxers. I didn't have the first cramp or have my left leg lock up in pain and have to break it loose for God Sakes.

P.S.S.- Maybe they can help me keep this business going if it will ever stop raining enough for somebody to use their boat and find something they might like to have for it!

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts