Saturday, July 13, 2013

Journal Entry 071313-A: Link to Alabama Deep Sea Fishing Rodeo!



Friend's,

What a beautiful day to be on the water! I took these pictures at the entrance to Weeks Bay this morning while I was out at the Ramps prior to opening the Store!

I hope some of these boats pictured leaving the mouth of Weeks Bay are participating in the Alabama Deep Sea fishing Rodeo's young angler tournament this week-end.

It's still not to late to get your tickets for next Week-end "Rodeo". Please see Link for more information on the Rodeo, Ticket Outlet's and Pricing, etc.
I understand the old "Red Drum" or "RedFish" is back in the Rodeo this year!!!

I tried to get you a picture of the "Bait Boat" anchored off-shore and would love to ease out there and get a card to post on the "Letssellsomethin" page accessible by clicking the link in the "Navigation" bar above but honestly I am so busy trying to establish this business I haven't had time to get my boat running. LOL!

Have a great time on the water my friend's and stop by when you just want to browse the store or if you need anything for your Boat, Boat Trailer or Marine Engine.

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

Alabama Deep Sea Fishing Rodeo

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts