Monday, July 15, 2013

Journal Entry 071513-A: Boo Boo!


Friend's,

When I cut the grass yesterday I left this little patch of weeds I guess because for some reason Annabelle "Boo Boo" Wooley gets some satisfaction out of the pollen on this particular little plant.

Hell! I don't what it is. Depends on the time of the year and which plant she picks but I took this picture Today before it rained.

She went to that plant twice before it rained but a few minutes ago after it rained and while I was taking a break from updating the "pages" section on the Battleship Marine blog we walked back out there and she stopped- looked back at me as I said "go on and get you some" and guess what?

After it had rained I think she was just telling me "Damn daddy- it rained all my pollen off so to hell with it let's keep walking"!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts