Monday, September 30, 2013

Journal Entry 093013-B: I noticed this Morning.

Friends,

On the way back from the pier I noticed that on a church reader board I had noticed Sunday Morning had posted a "verse" from Romans we all know so well.

I forget the Chapter and Verse but the Pastor is a Lippincott.

Posted on their reader board were the words from that famous chapter and verse from Romans.

It states and forgive me if it I don't get it word for word.

The Wages of Sin are Death.

This morning those letters on that board were messed up so the verse couldnt be read.

I hope it wasnt vandalism.

We all sin regardless of our beleifs and "death" is a certain out come.

Regardless of if we want to die or not so shame on the vandals if that be the case because no verse could be any more correct.

Have a nice Monday and stop by and see me at Battleship Marine if you have time and please visit my other blogs located in the navigation bar located above the web version of said blog as their are some good people listed you may be interested in doing business with.

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts