Monday, November 18, 2013

Journal Entry 111813-A: My heart goes out to the people of Illinois!

Friends,
My heart goes out to the people of Illinois that were affected by the Tornado or Tornadoes that devastated so my lives on Sunday!
I was especially moved by the CNN I reporter that as he was filming the Tornado devastate the building out side his window he was verbally re-citing the 23rd Psalm.
Maybe it was the Lord's prayer but may God and his Son Jesus be with each and every person affected by these devastating Tornadoes!
My main reason for writing this post was to make note of the disaster and hopefully let someone from Illinois know one more person cared about their plight however I have decided to include a link for you if you would like to help the people of Illinois or for that matter any other disaster that may have affected others.
Click on the link to the Red Cross if you would like to help the people of Illinois.
Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts