Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Journal Entry 012814-A: Last Post before the Storm!

Friends,

Good morning from Battleship Marine and Floyd C Wooley Enterprises for Christ Sakes!

I had to get down to the Fairhope, Alabama Pier this morning and take a few pictures before things get nasty down South here and all that jazz!

They are coming along fine with the tiering of the bluff project and the tide was super low as you can see!

If you want to go down to the pier you might wanna go early because they have "barricades" on ready at the top of the hill!

Yall be careful for God Sakes later today out on those roads!

When I was a teenager I watched as cars drove up the Tensaw River Bridge and slid back down into each other from my dad's gas station that was in what is now the parking lot at Tacky Jacks on Battleship Parkway!

Again have a safe and ice and snow storm my friends and please keep all of us on my blogs in mind if you need anything and please visit Battleship Marine when it warms up a little bit!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts