Friday, January 31, 2014

Journal Entry 013114-B: It was beautiful down at the Fairhope, Alabama!

Friends,
If I may say it again it was beautiful down at the Fairhope, Alabama Pier this afternoon!
That Mobile Bay was slick as glass and looked so damn peaceful!
There were a lot of people out at the park let me tell yall!
I hope Erin Burnett doesn't mind me advertising her show tonight with Howie Mandel?
He's one cool dude! I'm sure its cool as hell to have Sharon and Ozzy as your neighbors out behind your house but yall dont Howie's had a little hell in his life and I'm interested to see how he plays it- humorously or seriously!
Knowing him it will be a little of both well not that I know him but anyway if you get a chance to watch him on CNN tonight I hope you and I both learn something else about our personality's as human beings!
Were one weird species! Lol!
I wish I were on some of Shire's medication- I do! I really do!
I have a few things I'd like to learn before I leave this planet and lord have mercy do they make some fine medications!
I know and I always will! Period! No Doubt!
Please visit me at Battleship Marine if you need anything for your boat!
I hope you find a business on the advertising page you can trade with because I have and they are all good people!
God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!
Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts