Thursday, February 27, 2014

Journal Entry 022714-A: February is almost behind us!

Friends,

February 2014 is almost behind us but I must say "Today was a beautiful day"!

I was walking Boo Boo down by the bay this afternoon on our 30 minute break and I snapped this photo for you when I stopped to take in the beauty of the sun shining through the trees with the sparkle of the sun beaming off the waters of Mobile Bay!

What a wonderfully pleasant feel there was in the cool breeze with temperatures in the mid-50's.

I hope you can imagine how beautiful and pleasant it was today in South Alabama on the Eastern Shore of historic Mobile Bay as you view the photo.

Made me want to come back to the store and work on my boat and get it ready for the weekend!

I didnt but I will get my old Negus in the water this year and I hope I are one of my advertisers locally can help you get your boat ready for the Spring, Summer and Fall Boating and Fishing Season here in South Alabama!

Please stop by or give me a call if I can be of assistance with any of your boating, marine engine or boat trailering needs.

Please visit the other sites listed under the title on the web-version of this blog site for everything from advertising for various local businesses and items listed as wanted or for-sale to the marine supply site this site that features athletic gifts to the Gulf Coast Girls site that features nautical and novelty gifts.

Just click on the link to the page or item your interested in viewing!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge and I hope to meet you sometime in 2014!

Floyd Clifton Wooley!

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts