Friday, March 28, 2014

Journal Entry 032814-A: An American Hero Has Passed on to Heaven!

 
 
Friends,
 
 
An American Hero has passed on to Heaven Today!
 
 
Admiral Jeremiah Denton former Senator from the State of Alabama Admiral in the United States Navy, Navy Pilot and Decorated Prisoner of War in Vietnam passed away Today in Virginia Beach, Virginia!
 
 
God Speed to you my friend I only met you a couple of times but you will surely be missed on this little blue Planet!
 
 I am sure my friend that your are now in Heaven and I hope that knowledge comforts your entire family!
 
 
Admiral Denton if there is water in Heaven and Air to Breathe I'm certain you will be on that water and in that Air!
 
I hope you visit the Link provided on this great American that once told me and my father standing near the counter of our Marine Store on Range line Road in Mobile, Alabama over twenty years ago after we asked "are you going to run for Senate again?" Admiral Denton replied "Why don't yall run"?
 
 
Again God Speed Senator Denton!
 
 
God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!
 
 
Floyd Clifton Wooley
 
 

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts