Monday, December 15, 2014

1995 Citrus Bowl - #6 Alabama vs. #13 Ohio State Highlights



"I wasn't at this game yall but how many of you Mobilians remember Sherman Williams when he single handedly brought out 20,000+ fans to Ladd-Pebbles Stadium to see the Mobile Admirals play in the now defunct Pro-Football Spring League- I forget the name of the League but Mobile had the highest attendance!"

Roll Tide Roll!!!!

Go South Alabama Jaguars!

Please browse my merchandise pages if you have the time and also visit my Advertiser's pages if you have the time my friend's.

Please stop by or give me a call if you need anything or see something on the merchandise pages or for that matter if you don't see it give me a call or or stop by anyway- I should be able to find it for you if it is marine related.

Happy Holidays from Cliff and Boo Boo!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

P.S.- I hope you enjoy the video!

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts