Friday, December 19, 2014

Journal Entry 121914-A: Yes I God Damn Did This!

Friend's and Customer's,

Yes I God Damn "burned em down" in my driveway!

I got all kind of God Damned good reasons to let off some steam.

Battleship Marine is Open if you need anything for your boat, boat trailer or marine engine.

Happy Holidays!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

P.S.- Thank you to the scum bag that hit one of my credit cards in Georgia the first of November and stole all of the God Damned money I had worked and worried my ass off all year to save for Christmas and to finish the expansion of my store.

YOU FUCKED UP A PRETTY IMPORTANT DOCTORS APPOINTMENT IN THE PROCESS TOO TOP IT OFF!

You idiot criminal you screwed up my whole God Damned budget!

Thank you so God Damned very much!

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts