Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Journal Entry 123014-A: Cliffs Thought of the Day!

 
Friend's and Customer's,
 
"I just Forgot what I realized I forgot but now I'm trying to figure out what the hell all I forgot!"
 
Now I'm just sitting here laughing at myself but I lost that damn picture of me laughing at myself while trying to write this post before I forgot too!
 
LOL!!!!!!!!!
 
I'm glad I opened this store this year between Christmas and New Year's instead of closing like I did last year or did I?
 
What the hell stop by if you need anything- I'm sorry I opened late Today I didn't hear the clock cause I couldn't get to sleep last night for some damn reason- it sure wasn't because of the fine girl I wish was here!
 
Roll Tide Roll!
 
Floyd Clifton Wooley
 
P.S.- Thank God I aint forgot how to say "Roll Tide Roll" yet!
 
 
 

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts