Friday, February 6, 2015

Journal Entry 020615-A: Cliffs Memory of The Day!

Customers and Friends,
 
I saw a car on the side of the road this morning with their parking lights on.
 
First thing that popped into my mind was the time "I was playing in my granddaddy Sauces Buick and I turned the flashers on and he couldn't figure out how to turn them off!"
 
He was so aggravated with me cause I wasnt supposed to be in the car playing with the lights!
 
He had to take the Buick to Hamlins Chevron on Dauphin Island Parkway to have them show him how to turn them off!
 
Here's to you granddaddy Sauce for loving a bad child that's conduct grades were based on a paddling!
 
How can your parents possibly know if your ADHD or NOT if you were trying not to get a paddling and your conduct grades were pretty good?
 
Granddaddy Sauce was a yellow-dog democrat a veteran of WWII and would have died at the Battle of the Bulge in General Pattons Army if not for a bleeding ulcer!
 
He was a radio man and his replacement was zeroed in on and killed!
 
He had to live that his whole life!
 
Trust me I know!
 
Damn this was supposed to be funny.
 
On a brighter note- He was a damn Mystic Striper!

I had a boat named: "Keep Her Wet" so yall "Keep Her Naughty" February 12, 2015 at that ball!"

"I'm sure Granddaddy Sauce would be one Proud Striper!"
 
Floyd Clifton Wooley
 
P.S.- My parents had Pontiacs and he and my grandmother had Buicks- I used rag him about that all the time!
 
I said "Why yall wanna have slow ass Buicks?" "My parents Pontiac Grand Prix will run circles around that Buick!!"
 
"They had to put up with that Too!!
 
Heres to yall with Love at Mardi-Gras!"
 
 

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts