Thursday, February 12, 2015

The New Basement Tapes ft. Vocal By Marcus Mumford | “Kansas City” | Liv...



Friends and Customers,

"I absolutely love this song especially the first few lines and it means so much to me that you understand what those lines mean before you move on and listen to the rest of song!"

"This may be the best song I have ever listened to my Friends!" Ten years running plus 24 x 7 x 365 I have lived this song and one or all of us have to go back to Kansas City or stay in Alabama- but I Love you Dear!"

"I was here first I'm pretty sure so I have NO intentions of leaving my home because "My Home is in Alabama!!!!!!"

"I Love you though dear and your friends?"

"I have no idea who they are either and God only knows if I love them cause I'm from Alabama!"

"I am sorry but I only understand football terminology and that my Dear is the dad-gum truth!"

"Yall head on back to Kansas City and call me when you get there so I'll know you made it safe you hear now?"

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts