Friday, June 26, 2015

Journal Entry 062615-A: This Morning!

Friend's and Customer's,

I woke up this morning and thought I was dead or oughta be by now but that's every day!!

Every God Damned Day to be perfectly honest with you as General Swarzkopf might put it!

I took some medication had some coffee and headed to Wal-Mart!

I went to Wal-Mart got some groceries opened the store here at Battleship Marine put out a display cut some grass, trimmed some weeds off the fence and blew the leaves off the concrete!

Heck I even moved the boat to cut some grass under it!

I'm almost dead but not quite yet!

Stop by or give me a call if you need anything for your boat, marine engine or boat trailer!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts