Friends,
You probably are not an addict but if you want to ask, ask the people but for God sakes do you believe an Addict is on the other end?
If you are ADHD, ADD, Depressed, having trouble with using street drugs and can't explain to yourself why?
See your psychiatrist 1st and a therapist if that is your stick but for God's sake stay away from re-hab until you make damn sure you aren't something else just trying to make it work on the street and if you self-medicate for something you think you might be and it works make sure you don't over do it cause that may kill you and we need all the intelligent people that get carried away in this country that we can save!
If your church tells you don't take those drugs take them because they will take theirs if they have any sense if their doctor tells them too they will and their monitor will be a blood pressure machine, a sugar (glucose monitor) or some other life saving piece of equipment!
Trust me on this one because I wouldn't lie about Jesus not one time! I was saved by self-medicating on that evil Ephedrine in the late 90's at the Spanish Fort Church of Christ by Lord forgive me no- Dave Mellor! He didn't know what I was on that helped me sit and listen to his sermons but does it really matter?
God Bless, Peace and Love somebody!
Sincerely,
Floyd C. Wooley
Welcome to my blogs! I hope you will find something Interesting and Visit my Retail Store in Fairhope, Alabama- Battleship Marine! SEC gifts will be Featured on this page with Nautical gifts featured on the gulf Coast Girls Page and your business, service or item for-sale on the Let's Buy or Sell page with of course Marine Hardware, Trailer Parts and Engine parts featured on the Battleship Marine page. I'll Reminiscence on the Classic page and Coastal page!
Floyd C Wooley Enterprises.com/blogger.com/company
Floyd C. Wooley Enterprises
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Weather Channel
Popular Posts
-
Friend's, University of Alabama "Officially Licensed" Toy Trucks! Pull Back and Roll Tide Roll! Our Part...
-
Friends, This is the last post of tonight. I am completely deaf in my right ear except for a loud sound that resembles the wind. I tes...
No comments:
Post a Comment