Friends,
I thought it might be nice to just be as transparent as possible with my drug regimen.
Why? Why Not?
1.) Adderall XR 30mg twice per day. Shire seems to be the smoothest with the least chance for someone to irritate me but Barr makes a decent generic. ADHD symptom control and control of use are much better in my opinion. However I have used Concerta, Strattera and Ritalin. I've thought of the Daytrana Patch and as well used as directed Vyvanse of course also made by Shire but I have to say the Adderall XR is the one medication I have had the most success on during my five years of being under the supervision of a doctor. The doctors have changed but I have been back with my Blue Cross and Blue Shield provider for over two years!
2.) Cymbalta 20 mg once per day. Normally better taken at night. Helps with pain in my hands and feet from years of use in my line of work and years of jogging beginning at age twelve. Hey I was over weight and it was a natural fit for my energy levels. Some change in mood at higher dose but overall satisfied.
3.) Clonazepam 1 mg once or twice a day. Normally in the late afternoon if at all possible. Seems to be the best fit for me.
4.) Tylenol PM for sleep. Have tried Motrin PM with some success as well the generic sleeping medication that I for the life of me cannot remember at the moment.
Your daily regimen may change as you look for symptom control of your conditions but as Dr. Amen said never ever give up trying to find the right combination that along with diet, supplements and exercise give you the best opportunity for success.
Last but not least get some sleep, enjoy your work, family, life and I'm sure you will have great success. The family part? Watch for signs of interference because if you can read and understand what I am writing and saying you most likely are of sound mind and body to make your own decisions!
Read some books. I'm reading when I have the time "Think Fast" written in the 90's with lots of valuable information and be cautious about where you get information from on the internet because it may or may not be useful or accurate.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to let you into my life and if I can help I will but remember your doctor, pharmacist at CVS, Wal-mart, Wal-greens or Rite-aid can provide you loads of info as well!
Sincerely,
Floyd C. Wooley
P.s.- Your children? If you are ADHD, ADD or depressed watch for signs in their lives and be proactive but not over-active. In other words since I am 44 I tend to lean toward later medication of children when they reach the "Algebra" age.
Again please take what I say as a grain of salt I only wish I had seen my psychiatrist years ago and some pitfalls of life may not have befallen me!
Welcome to my blogs! I hope you will find something Interesting and Visit my Retail Store in Fairhope, Alabama- Battleship Marine! SEC gifts will be Featured on this page with Nautical gifts featured on the gulf Coast Girls Page and your business, service or item for-sale on the Let's Buy or Sell page with of course Marine Hardware, Trailer Parts and Engine parts featured on the Battleship Marine page. I'll Reminiscence on the Classic page and Coastal page!
Floyd C Wooley Enterprises.com/blogger.com/company
Floyd C. Wooley Enterprises
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Weather Channel
Popular Posts
-
Friend's, University of Alabama "Officially Licensed" Toy Trucks! Pull Back and Roll Tide Roll! Our Part...
-
Friends, This is the last post of tonight. I am completely deaf in my right ear except for a loud sound that resembles the wind. I tes...
No comments:
Post a Comment