July 20, 2010 - Tuesday
The value of our Service Dogs!
Current mood: impatient
Category: Pets and Animals
Friends,
A few years ago the most unlikely thing happened in my life and it happened or came at the most opportune time in my life!
My wife, now my ex-wife had always wanted a Yorkshire Terrier!
Prior to my being a builder or being back in the home building industry for the length of time that I had by this time we had been unable to afford such a luxury as to purchase such a fine friend and what I would later find to be much more than just a friend.
That time was filled with many things in our lives we could control and some terrible things that had happened outside of our control and was just a little over eight years ago.
As I said "little did I know at the time of what value this; I hate to call her a dog because of the service she has provided unfortunately not my wife during most of this time but myself as I've battled real threats to my own sanity from real threats from outside our family to our way of life, past, present and future if I was not so hard headed and refused to give in to evil most would consider a better way of life. Well being ADHD and drug free is a threat to a better way of life as evidenced by the results on my life as you look back on past accomplishment compared with Today!
I'll keep it short but the dog "Annabelle" now that I call Boo because I couldn't remember her name one day and started calling her by that name has saved my life!
Oh many people may claim they have saved your life but your service dog can save your life when no one else is around and you are bombarded with the atrocious, absurd verbal assaults that I have so often described in my blogs by just coming to your aid in ways only a dog lover would even begin to understand!
All our troops returning home from war that have any signs of PTSD of our civilian population that has another form of PTSD from the last ten years or anyone assaulted in their own home can benefit from such a wonderful friend!
I will talk more about her; my dog but more than that my savior at times when under great times of stress when I can but right now I'll leave this short blog as a tribute to her and wish you all good luck and I hope you find such a friend in your time of need!
Sincerely,
Floyd C. Wooley
Read more: http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&bID=537332979#ixzz0uEjlNJYV
Welcome to my blogs! I hope you will find something Interesting and Visit my Retail Store in Fairhope, Alabama- Battleship Marine! SEC gifts will be Featured on this page with Nautical gifts featured on the gulf Coast Girls Page and your business, service or item for-sale on the Let's Buy or Sell page with of course Marine Hardware, Trailer Parts and Engine parts featured on the Battleship Marine page. I'll Reminiscence on the Classic page and Coastal page!
Floyd C Wooley Enterprises.com/blogger.com/company
Floyd C. Wooley Enterprises
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
A yorkshire Terrier turned Service Dog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Weather Channel
Popular Posts
-
Friend's, University of Alabama "Officially Licensed" Toy Trucks! Pull Back and Roll Tide Roll! Our Part...
-
Friends, This is the last post of tonight. I am completely deaf in my right ear except for a loud sound that resembles the wind. I tes...
No comments:
Post a Comment