Monday, July 12, 2010

I shall survive! Why? I have a just cause!

Friends,

I shall keep this short and sweet although it could go on forever but I shall live! Why and what do you mean?

I'm ADHD, I've been through Hell on earth how many know of this Hell I speak I have no idea but I know I hold the high ground and my cause is just!

I'm on ADHD medication and it works but for God's sake it is by my own hand and mouth as well admittedly fear that I am on just enough to make life miserable! I hope and pray my doctor will understand why I asked to make major changes to my medical treatment which are not working to their fullest and since it is a reduced dose and different medication I would hope she makes the change back to what works not the best, best was as it was- it is length of symptom control, quality of life and hope for a better future that basically takes me back to past success prior to my asking the 1st doctor in her group for help!

Please hope and pray for me that happens soon!

In the process I have become frustrated and my nerves show as my hands tremble from applying for a part-time job with a major corporation on an online assessment that I would have done regardless of how I feel now or if I had been on the proper dosage and medication but not without!

That my friends is success to the 3rd degree and it places me on the high or fortifies my position!

Please don't self-medicate with anything that your doctor does not know of if at all possible! Just do what it takes to put yourself in the position to be on high ground both in your personal decisions and all other areas no matter the punishment you may receive by whomever may oppose you and resist in a peaceful way!

Take care and fuse what I say together in some sort of manner that helps your life to be the best that it can be!

Your comments be they negative, positive or otherwise only life my spirit as bright days or dark days may lie ahead but there is a light at the end of the tunnel and it can be while we are alive on this planet.

I claim no special knowledge of what is best for anyone other than through experience now and well into the past both positive and negative in nature. I am not preacher or claim nothing of the sort but I do believe in truth, justice and lifting people from whatever Hell they may have been through in anyway I can in my meager setting.

If anyone torments you through any means let me know. I may not be able to help myself at times nor win my own battles but I may be able to win yours if you need another person to back you up! So help me God!

Sincerely,

Floyd C Wooley

Read more: http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&bID=537019270#ixzz0tUaoXNIj

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts