Friends,
Today has been a much more relaxed, focused and productive day for me! I have to say there is a reason for this and although very Technologically challenged and as impatient a person as you would ever meet particularly when it comes to learning anything new even when I want to learn it has been much different Today!
The progress and the feelings of success have come with some small mistakes worst of which I lost but will find the "New" more personal Title to this blog which is important as I delve into more stories from a life that has been pretty interesting at most times to say the least! LOL!
Thanks go to my doctor for changing my ADHD medication back to Adderall XR by Shire yesterday from my second attempt to utilize Vyvanse actually maybe the third when considering dose which I'm not discussing with you that is between you and your doctor.
Ty I'm not sure your regimen and I hope you don't mind my mentioning your name as I wish you well but I'm just more at ease with the XR. Maybe one day I'll learn the secret to making Vyvanse perform as it may for you I certainly don't know but I know one thing and that is Shire has had and will continue to have my complete confidence.
Ya'll I hope your evening goes well and as this site evolves you gain some information or direction one way or another that improves your quality of life!
Thanks! Let me find my lost material- hey nothing or no one but one was even close to perfect!
F. Clifton Wooley
Welcome to my blogs! I hope you will find something Interesting and Visit my Retail Store in Fairhope, Alabama- Battleship Marine! SEC gifts will be Featured on this page with Nautical gifts featured on the gulf Coast Girls Page and your business, service or item for-sale on the Let's Buy or Sell page with of course Marine Hardware, Trailer Parts and Engine parts featured on the Battleship Marine page. I'll Reminiscence on the Classic page and Coastal page!
Floyd C Wooley Enterprises.com/blogger.com/company
Floyd C. Wooley Enterprises
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Weather Channel
Popular Posts
-
Friend's, University of Alabama "Officially Licensed" Toy Trucks! Pull Back and Roll Tide Roll! Our Part...
-
Friends, This is the last post of tonight. I am completely deaf in my right ear except for a loud sound that resembles the wind. I tes...
No comments:
Post a Comment