Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Friends,

I feel terrible about somthing that in reading Admiral Denton's book dawned on me!

In Alta-Pointe I may have gotten a man tortured.

He played checkers. He also played Chess!

I was on Depacote and was being tortured psychologically and with Depacote physically as well!

I couldnt sleep or sit still much less think.

He was killing me at Checkers when I could sit there long enough which is one problem trying to play any game but he could and was beating me every day!

He let me win one and I called him on it asking him to please dont let me win.

He had offered to teach me chess but I couldnt sit down much less memorize the rules under the torture and meds I was on so I passed!

A few days later right before I was released I saw him walking my way in a daze of confusion trying to count.

I said are you okay as we walked past and he said they changed my medication and I am all screwed up!

God I hope it wasnt my fault but if so I am sorry!

Mitzi knows who I am talking about because we tried to communicate on the outside eventually losing touch with him.

I lost touch with Mitzi because I came under heavy assault for communicating or trying to work or just trying to live with my wife and children. Maybe all three!

My wife and children were not the problem. I wasnt the problem.

APS I hope wasnt the problem. Please forgive me on that lack of confidence.

God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

P.S.- I still want to learn chess, play a piano, study in college, work at my own business and have a wife, girlfriend and be free, Kathy England!

You thru a fit Alta-Pointe wanted to release me after two weeks? God you think I want to hear your voice or be your brother?
Even Blue Cross refused to pay that bill, my genius split second decision on admission thanks to the question do you have insurance? I thought "hell yes that will work"!

Dont play games in probate Floyd E and Kathy England and I wont burn you!

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts