Friday, March 16, 2012

Journal Entry 031612-C: Would you understand being poisoned by someone putting a liquid in your in your Vyvanse Capsule and being drilled for months after your beloved daughter's cat is murdered and laid by the street last year the morning of the Alabama vs Florida game and upon your finding her you in a loving rage defy your youngest sons insistance through his youthful mis-understanding of Love you in fact not use shovel to carry but by instinct carry her intact body across the street and are drilled for months later you have feline HIV for God's sake?

Friends,

The above listed story is so true I'm still trembling from feeling and knowing to win this war is too make sure you know also Urgent Care in Malbis refused to take a blood sample and tell the truth about my ear condition last year after I was run around Birminham and cover up ensued even preventing my trusting thd FBI.

I was on the way sick and with medication poisoned to turn over to the FBI as instructed by The U.S. Attorney I had already spoken with a few some amount of time prior.

I felt like death and Boo Boo was ill as well and if not for Animal Wellness, three months of anti-biotics she may well have died! Thank you Doctor Powe once again for saving Boo Boo's Life!

My life aint so bright because I get dizzy walking from my shattered ear drums not of my own hand. Hell people eithet beleive or not but if not we as a free nation sure are in danger because I am one patriot not sure how to leave without leaving the right American soil and moving to the correct American Soil Alive and with medical and psychological repair enabling me to live free but as a contributer to the American Dream!

No urgent care passed me over for medical treatment as I said after intrusting a doctor with my life!

I dont know or have a way out of this hell but by boat!

God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts