Friday, March 16, 2012

Journal Entry 031612-D: Please don't read these present-day posts but as straight talk!

Friends,

I am being hit at low decibel mixed signals and it is a wonderful but sad criminal way of inducing manufactured paranoia and maybe schizophrenia.

That lie and criminal act is protected by whom and what religious freedom?

I have faith in Jesux upon my death at ninety not until then. My faith on this planet is with The United States of America and good free people on and off this planet!

I'm with Thomas Jefferson- I guess, I'm only guessing he would expect seperation of church and state and prosecution of criminals using even their religious or familiy ties to torture an individual into submission on any grounds especially if they can be proven as manufactured grounds based on what law I dont have a clue but I'm sure a national search of case history could find grounds to prosecute!

God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts