Monday, November 22, 2010

It's time for me to ask for some advice..................

I THOUGHT THE SALE OF EPHEDRA WAS ILLICIT,  BU...Image by spike55151 via Flickr
Freinds- no not you foe,

It's time for me to ask for some advice I'm heading to my doctor in a little while and if the whole damn world knew what was up and what was down I'd ask some advice.

How do you tell your doctor why your down and not on Adderall XR which lifts you up but some damn body used you as an experiment to screw eveybody else up that reads your posts which somebody must or I'm just a dumb ass that's got to be a truth.

Oh what's the use anyway?

God Bless, Peace, Love and find some damn knowledge somewhere but don't share it cause somebody won't like it!

-Floyd C. Wooley

Damn I was better off on Ephedrine anyway. I had no enemies, no time to write and plenty to read let alone I had a family that loved me and didn't know why! There is some truth for you!

Some more truth if the 200mg of Guafenasfen(?) makes you ill then your screwed!
    




 

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts