Saturday, January 29, 2011

They were Wrong, I was Right- Na, Nanny Boo Boo!

traffic jamImage by K2D2vaca via Flickr

Friend,

Yeah just one. One left I'm afraid but I won the argument but I'm dieing from the wounds of the battle. But again as I said It was worth the fight and we all are in the process of kicking the old "proverbial bucket anyway so it was "worth the fight" and I'll be glad when the enemy realizes they lost the damn thing and moves their rag tag asses back to where they came from because "what the Hell" yall!

Look I just lost enough "Free speech" after having saved it to constitue a Federal ban on something and it vsure as hell is not what I speak of it's just a fuckin shame!

I had saved something that was the best description of a military Technology that comes home to roost on someone and next it could be you and now I'm too upset to keep writing so sit on your ass and let it happen to your country but mostly your future ancestors are counting on you not letting a terrorist attack on your person or theirs destroy what so many have died for including hundreds of thousands of Iraqi's!

Hell if I could actually say I had one it would be after I'm dead and gone I guess thanks to my friends with the ability to use the technology that killed all those Iraqi's- Jamming!

Interference with command and control just like walking into a room and every one jumping up and hollering BOO!

Now I'm gonna stop and yall ponder what I have said please because my war is one and I'm out of money and have maybe a third of my life left and damn-it.

Well I got damn-it out! My thoughts and the truth now that my friends is going to wind up back as people writing notes just like the Thank you notes someone had started writing that "Kati Couric" reported on the other night if it continues to trend like it has where only the rich have the money to jam our poor asses!

Think about it man or maam! Who could jam you?

It damn sure aint no dumb person technically like I am my mental strenghts are somewhere else and my physical strenghts are fading with these old injuries from being so wide open my whole life!

If I weren't ADHD why would I have all these scars?

If I didn't fall of the tree the Damn thing fell on me!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

-Floyd C. Wooley,
all rights reserved!*

*The first line in any contract I ever sign and a savings account with enough money to file the Arbitration papers then liens- if that were legal.

Any single Attorney's out there? That's fine cause there are some other's that know what i'm talking about that aren't attorney's!

Enhanced by Zemanta

Search Amazon.com Electronics for security system LOL! But Seriously ponder my writings and protect yourself so you don't look like me, Tiger or Brett to name a few.

By the way are we cheats or did we did get cheated on? Who gives a damn?

Search Amazon.com for Books on technology


Search Amazon.com for Books on Freedom

                                                                                         













                                                                                      








No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts