Thursday, February 10, 2011

Today? What could possibly make it a good day?

During a jubilee along the shores of Mobile Ba...Image via Wikipedia

Friends,

Today could have been such a miserable day because if I had not taken the advice of somone and stayed the course and completed some things that have to be done to mke this dream yeah I know having someone say that it's a dream to make a living is foreign to some but not to offend in saying so it is when you have lived a life of planning to be and have been self-employed every time you put a plan in action to make your dream come true even if well planned  a small chance reamins that you won't be a success.

It's just like pursuing a college eduation or at least how it should be or for that matter like having your heart broken at he alter after a long romance but that is not the neccassarily the point here- it just was a much better day than it should have been and I'll explain it someday but a one chance meeting and another later at the license office in Fairhope while I was getting my license for the store also made the day nicer but the first was the one most uplifting but the first was the most uplifting of the day and that s enough of thatbecuase it should be.

The other thing is relevant because i don't I have anyone but actually i do have someone to talk too that has had the same experience in the last the couple of to three months and I want that to be cleared up s I don't make any false or misleadig statements not hat I ever do on purpose but this subject makes a difference or in fact all the difference in he world on if or will I not see some dreams come true agian and that is the bottom line but I will let you know my opinion regardless of what I am able to determine!

It takes me a while with the railroading going on in my life and the missed oppportunities I have to clear up and prove an issue beofre I can get back to you.

That one fact has made getting back on my feet the most difficult fact of all!

Everthing else is a matter of logistics!

God Bless, Peace, Love and knowledge!

-Floyd C. Wooley

Search Amazon.com for marine supplies

                                                                                                                
 










                                                                                   













                                                                                                         
 











                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 













Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts