Friday, February 11, 2011

How would you feel Today?

The Microsoft sign at the entrance of the Germ...Image via Wikipedia
Friends,

How would you feel Today?

If?

1.) Hurt physically so bad you can't hardly move!

2.) Hurt so bad emotionally- you know like you had your soul mate leave you at the alter!
     a.) Who as a list?
                  1.) every damn body!
                             a.) Evidence.
                                        1.) Not one damn phone call from anyone locally that should not be the case.
                                                         a.).) Why?
                                                                  *1.) Because if I listed all he reasons you would have the evdence to prove every last thing I contend. That might convict at lest morally ethically spiritually if no civilaly and criminally some folks!*

*Folks wors just fine sinc a relative ofminewas in te Folks or some shit and tey were te worst damn thing that ever happened to them!

Let me slow down to the pace mentally now that I would like to work.

Why?

*Beause not everyone I know or run into do I have a problem! Only a few that include direct descendants or prescendants of my genetic code and a few of the more brilliant of the community because they have a public service job. And one of the few the proud and the brave otherwise the rest of the few the proud and the brave especially or including the one's in or that have been in uniform in my mind regardless of what they may think are my brothers! I would imagine through my own door to door research literally that I still have a few detractors
that are not directly elated o me or that do nt work in public service or for that matter are not Marine's!

Evidence would support a different opinion based on the fact that sometimes I get out of this hell hole and find someone that it would seem doesn't know or give a damn that I've been through Hell on Earth and that can have two reasons as was listed but let's list them again for the hell of it!

I.) The person's I meet or see again haven't read my posts.

III.) The person's I meet or see again have read my posts and understand exactly!

Now my friend's ow ong it ill last is aybody's guess but th Two Bronkaid's I took about an hour ago are helping me to line up my mind with my actions. The only thing I ave to overcome is this screwed up Internet Explorer and my lack of Technical experience Not to mention this God Damned cheap ass key board that came with this Comaq Presario that was one of those mistakes in life you could overcome if not for this damn Windows 7 and the Person or Person's that if I list their damn name could be held accountable for atempted murder of at least the mind!

This by the way is not an angry post it's a letter of indictment that if I were the district attorney would be full of names!

By the way I am on the job!

Let me set the stage once more if you didn't imagine in your mind what it may look like right now.

I'm sitting here in my underwear having not shaven, showered or even combed my hair but I have gone to work!

That would be a nightmare enough for most people! The rest of the setting is as follows.

1.) I had no medication by prescription that would make this setting impossible to have happen to anyone when I awoke earlier this morning but who the hell wants to get out of bed after being harassed for days at close range and without malice in the first place?

a.) Because I had no idea that my old medication wouldn't make sick this the first day that I had to fully depend on it! It may still but who the hell cares?

b.) I had been demoralized for days and still Today even asI awoke but last night to the point I had to leave my office before finishing a damn thing that needed to be done once I made it back to this hell hole!

*I was just asked or told which is a tweak of the mind by some person that should be listed on the list of suspects something like this:

Why don't you or just leave!

The answer to that possible question or statement is as follows:

I don't have to leave because although you were female. You as a physical person are not here in that stated person and if so I would leave but you could expect a damn fight both physically and mentally if you were a man. In fact that concludes the indctment of this program!

Unfortunately hw much furthr into madness should I have to take you? What once was madness is now easily accomplished through Technolgy! It does the job intended for that there is no doubt and for that it should be indicted for being a crime against humanity!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd C. Wooley

P.s.-  To hell with them all! The spelling and grammer too! I hope you all got something out of this post that is closely related to the truth I have just written about! Go Figure please!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts